3/23/2013

Artichoke Chicken

Stole this recipe from one of my best friends, you can find the original recipe on their site, www.fit2fat2fit.com and a lot of other delicious, healthy recipes you will love!

This recipe was so easy, and I took 3 minutes and threw the ingredients in the crockpot on Sunday before my 3 hour block of church, and it was so nice to come home to a hot and ready meal for my family!  You will love this zesty and hearty meal!

1 bag frozen chicken tenderloins
1 jar costco's artichoke hearts (juice included)
1 jar costco's 4 bean salad (drained)

Throw every thing in the crock pot and cook for a few hours on high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by! I sure love to read your comments & feedback! :) Feel free to leave any of your favorite recipes too!