3/24/2013

Glazed Salmon Spinach Salad

As you know, I love to cook, and think that I am a pretty ok one at that.  Well, I like to think this is the tastiest meal I have made... ever.  I LOVED it and am pretty sure I will be making this time and time again!

Salmon:
I found a version of this glaze on www.abountifulkitchen.com and my version is a little bit healthier... I am sure their's tastes better though. ;)
Thaw 4 Salmon Filet's 
2 TB Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves Minced (mckormick brand in the spice isle is what I use.)
2 TB Worchesterchier Sauce
1 TB dry mustard
1 tsp Ketchup
3 TB Balsamic Vinegarette
Pinch of Sea Salt and Pepper to taste.

Mix up the ingredients and dip the filet's in the sauce.  
Place on broiling pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
Pour the remaining sauce over the top of the filet's.
Broil for 10-12 minutes until it can flake.

Salad:
Layer Spinach on the bottom of a bowl.
Cut in half 5 sunburst cherry tomatoes per bowl.
Feta Cheese Crumbles
Glazed Pecans

Place Salmon on top of Salad and drizzle
Rasperry Vinegarette and Balsamic Vinegarette on top.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by! I sure love to read your comments & feedback! :) Feel free to leave any of your favorite recipes too!