3/10/2013

Favorite Italian Pasta Salad

This has been a favorite of mine for years and years!  Any time I bring this to a party I always get asked for the recipe, and laugh, because I always use the 'Suddenly Salad' boxed recipe mix.  Then I doctor it up with some yummies and it is always sure to be a hit!

I usually do 4 boxes at a time for parties, some for it and save some for my family.
Ingredients:
Suddenly Salad Classic Italian
1/2 cup Kraft Caesar Salad Dressing
1 can black olives
1/2 pack sunburst tomatoes (the orange grape size)
1/2 cup matchstick carrots
1 -1 1/2 cup broccoli flowerette's
3 diced white mushrooms
2 roma tomatoes
diced pepperoni (optional, my husband loves them included)
cubed mozzarella cheese 

Follow directions on box.
Mix the boxed dressing together with the caesar dressing.
Dice up veggies.
Mix the noodles with the veggies.
Slowly add the dressing mixing little by little.
Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.

*If it seems a little dry and need a little more dressing before serving, try the caesar italian dressing by kraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by! I sure love to read your comments & feedback! :) Feel free to leave any of your favorite recipes too!